Sunday, September 26, 2010

I've Let Myself Go...

I know I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything. It's been crazy since school started up again. Non-stop. I have no time to smell the roses...or water them...or any of the other plants for that matter. I'm a terrible mother... thank goodness tomatoes only like to be watered every 4-5 days and my barrel of flowers are pretty drought resistant too. In fact, they seem to be the only happy ones around here...


See? Happy flowers. Pretty flowers.


Everything else in my "Urban Garden" looks like this...

(former happy strawberries)

And this...

(former happy fern)

Or this...

(former happy thyme)

Even Winston and Woodrow look pissed off at me...

(former happy fish)

I promise to be better. To water every day like I'm supposed to. To make more creative dishes with my farm box contents (I picked up my second CSA box last week and have only sauteed the shit out of all the veggies...nothing fun or creative). And to GO TO HAPPY THIS WEEK! I need a new drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment