Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ginger Essence

If you haven't been to the Westgate Hotel's Plaza Bar yet on a Saturday night to listen to Gregory Page and the Make Believe Orchestra-- you need to do it soon. And I'm not just saying that because my husband plays drums for him, I'm saying that because the waiting staff has had a significant change for the better recently and I now feel comfortable recommending it as a pleasant date night (or girls night out...or just for good listening/drinking/dessert). They're drinks are expensive, but each one I've tried is delicious.

Observe last night's Ginger Essence Martini. Delish.

absolut citron vodka, home made ginger syrup, fresh lime, soda water $14

Westgate Hotel, Plaza Bar
1055 Second Avenue, downtown
619.238.1818

1 comment:

  1. OUCH, $14 could buy Tyler a whole case of beer. ;) I'm sure it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete